Electrical Panel Replacement in Greensboro
If your electrical panel is rusted with unorganized wires or it feels hot to touch, it is time for a replacement. You may also need to invest in a new electrical panel if lights are flickering or breakers are tripping for no apparent reason. Roby Electric has trained electricians skilled to replace the electrical panel in your Greensboro home.
Replacing an electrical panel does not have to be overly complicated or expensive. We perform this task regularly in Greensboro, so it’s all in a day’s work for our experienced electricians.
Call us or contact us online to schedule an estimate for electrical panel replacement in Greensboro, NC.
When to Get a New Electrical Panel in Greensboro
Roby Electric can solve many issues without a full electrical panel replacement. An individual broken breaker can be repaired or re-wired. A sub-panel can be added as an alternative to installing a larger main panel.
We recommend that our Greensboro customers replace the entire panel in a variety of situations:
- Not enough power: A home built decades ago probably needs a service upgrade and larger electrical panel.
- Flickering lights or tripping breakers: Our Greensboro electricians can determine if you have an overloaded circuit or other issues and recommend adding new circuits or getting a larger panel.
- Fuse box replacement: It’s high time you upgrade from a fuse box to a circuit breaker panel. They’re more convenient, and it’s a great opportunity to increase home safety that will help prevent injury or fire.
- Aluminum wiring or knob-and-tube wiring: Having either of these means your home is long overdue for electrical upgrades including a new breaker panel.
- Overheating, melting or burn marks, or rust/corrosion: These are common problems with electrical panels in Greensboro due to overloaded circuits, bad connections, and water damage.
Greensboro Electricians for Electrical Panel Replacement
Installing a new electrical panel means all of your circuits need to be carefully detached and rewired. It’s a tedious and potentially dangerous project that no homeowner should undertake themselves.
Let our electricians in Greensboro replace your electrical panel up to the latest National Electrical Code standards. We’ll make sure you have ample power, safe wiring, GFCI and AFCI breakers wherever you need them, and that you’re ready to pass the next inspection.
Roby Electric provides a warranty for all our parts and labor. We’re licensed, insured electricians who can perform an electrical panel replacement in Greensboro for a fair price. We never push you to buy services you don’t need. We do the job right and maintain a clean workspace the entire time.
Free Estimate for Electrical Panel Replacement in Greensboro
If you have wiring problems or flickering lights, or you need a larger panel with more breakers, it’s time to call your trusted Greensboro electricians.
Request an estimate online or call to schedule an appointment for electrical panel replacement in Greensboro, NC.